In order to provide the youth with the opportunity to improve their communication skills, from 27 until 30 June 2019 in Skopje, IOM Skopje has organized series of workshops that have allowed the youth to develop the:
- Capability of presentation of vital questions and problems;
- Capability of collection and relevance evaluation of information;
- Capability of making quality and reasonable conclusions and solutions;
- Capability of communication with others in finding solutions for complex problems;
- Capability of outside-the-box thinking within alternative systems of thinking.
The methodology itself is designed as a collection of materials and interactive activities in which every participant acquires and develops certain level of communication skills. The activities were implemented within the regional project funded by the UK Government.